Short Term Residence Permit

Residence Permit Application Form (must be signed by the foreigner and/or his/her legal representative)

 Passport or original and photocopy of passport substitute document (pages containing identity information and the page containing photo and processed pages)

Four (4) pcs photos (must have been taken within the last 6 months, against a white background and biometric. Do not upload family, selfie, unrecognizable, non up-to-date or black and white photos into the system, otherwise residence permit document shall not be issued!)

 Declaration which states that financial capacity is to be provided sufficiently and regularly throughout the stay (Is declared in the Application Form. Directorate may request supporting documents.)

 Valid health insurance (Insurance period must cover the intended residence permit duration. One
of the following document is considered as sufficient):

-E-signed/signed and stamped/sealed document to be obtained from provincial social security units which states that the foreigner is benefiting from the health services inn Turkey within the scope of bilateral social security agreements
– E-signed/signed and stamped/sealed provision document received from Social Security Institution (Provision documents to be received from Social Security Institution must be in such a manner that they must be both supportive and cover family members in family residence permits.)

–  E-signed/signed and stamped/sealed document of the application made to the Social Security Institution to become a general health insurance holder
– Private health insurance (The policy must have the expression of “This policy covers the minimum coverage stipulated in the circular no 9, dated 06/06/2014, on private health insurance required to be taken out for residence permit applications.”. Please present signed and stamped/sealed original of your insurance policy during application! For extension applications, attach only approved (sealed, signed) copy of your policy into your application file.)
If you are staying in a rental house with a rental agreement, attach a notary public approved copy of your rental agreement to the application documents.

If you are staying at the places like hotel, motel, attach the documents showing your stay in these places to the application documents.

If you are staying in dormitory, you must attach e-signed/signed and stamped/sealed document which shows that you are staying in dormitory to your application.

If the foreigner is going to stay in a 3rd person’s residence (other than relatives), notary public undertaking of the host (and notary public undertaking of the spouse if the host is married) is required.

Lodging for employing purposes, house care services are considered as unpermitted working, and administrative pecuniary penalties are applied both to foreigner and employer and deportation processes are initiated for the foreigner with all travel and other expenses payable by the employer.
If mother and father cannot be determined from passports or passport substitute documents or national identity cards, a birth certificate is requested for children. Approved parental consent declaration is requested in case of absence of either mother or father (in case of death other spouse
must present death certificate). Approved guardianship document for the child is required in case of divorce. If these documents have obtained from

Turkish Authorities they must be e-signed/signed and stamped/sealed; if obtained from foreign countries, they must apostilled and have notary public certified translations. If the applicant is a citizen of a state that is not a signatory to Apostille Convention, said documents must be approved by the relevant state’s authorities (consulate approval and by Ministry of Foreign Affairs or Competent Turkish Authorities authorized therefor).
If the foreigner is under eighteen years old; an undertaking to be granted by real and legal persons in Turkey is required provided that such undertaking is specified in the letter of parental consent to be given by his/her mother and father been in abroad or by legal representative.

Marriage certificate or approved photocopy of the document (pages containing information, first 3 pages in general) which evidences marriage is required. If obtained from Turkish authorities (can be obtained also from Provincial/District Registry Offices) they must be e-signed/signed and
stamped/sealed, If obtained from abroad, they must be Apostilled and have notary public approved Turkish translation. If the applicant is a citizen of a state that is not a signatory to Apostille Convention, said document must be approved by the relevant state’s authorities (consulate approval and by

Ministry of Foreign Affairs or Competent Turkish Authorities authorized therefor).

For transfer applications, original of previous residence permit is presented and its photocopy is attached to application documents.

Mesajınızı yazınız Mesaj