Foreign press members lie beyond the scope of the relevant law as per the article 2 of the law concerning work permits of the foreigners numbered 4817. Foreign press members are given residence permit for the validity period of their press card regardless of the type of their visas.
• Residence Proclamation Form
• Passport: the original
• It is obligatory to apply to the Foreigners’ Department within a month after entering into Turkey
• Copy of the passport
• Photos, 6 pieces (Colored, indicating the final state)
• Duty Letter: Indicating the duty term, written from his/her agency to the relevant governorate
• Yellow Press Card: The original or the approved copy (Press Information General Directorate)
If there is a previous extension, the original of the residence permit and copy of all the processed pages are required.