Residence Permit for the Foreigners Who Stay at a Hotel


• Residence Proclamation Form
• 4 passport photos
• The original of the passport
• Copy of the passport (Page with the photo, page which indicates the last entrance, page which indicates the validity period)
• Bank account letter of 500 USD or change receipt for every month or retirement certificate
• Reservation certificate if the foreign national stays at a hotel

Note: Our company makes all electronic appointments from Foreigners’ Department

If there is a previous extension, the original of the residence permit and copy of all the processed pages are required

Mesajınızı yazınız Mesaj