Foreigners, who request residence permit for treatment purposes after coming with visa exemption, short term visas or entrance visa obtained from our border gates, are given residence permit during their treatment if they prove their situation with letter or report from private or public health institutions. Applications of those whose visa period has expired are not accepted.
• Residence Proclamation Form
• 4 passport photos
• The original of the passport
• Copy of the passport (Page with the photo, page which indicates the last entrance, page which indicates the validity period)
• Committee report approved by Provincial Directorate of Health from the institution where he/she is treated.
• If there is a previous residence permit, the original of the residence permit and copy of all the processed pages
If there is a previous extension, the original of the residence permit and copy of all the processed pages are required.