Residence Permit for Accompanying to the Spouse Who Has Residence Permit


• Residence Proclamation Form
• 4 passport photos
• The original of the passport
• Copy of the passport (Page with the photo, page which indicates the last entrance, page which indicates the validity period)
• The original of the residence permit of the spouse and copy of all processed pages
• For the first application: The original of the notary certified translation of marriage certificate
• When extending: Copy of the original notary certified translation

If there is a previous extension, the original of the residence permit and copy of all the processed pages are required.

Mesajınızı yazınız Mesaj